You can change the way you do business with a Hosted Communication Services Flexible eXperience (HCS FX) from Finger Lakes Technologies Group (FLTG). In partnership with Cisco, HCS FX provides users with a people-focused collaborative experience across multiple devices. Your employees, partners, and customers can collaborate with your organization anywhere, any time, on any device – all without many of the burdens of deploying and managing hardware & software internally.
Simple. Scalable. Secure.
HCS FX enables you to reach others with a variety of ways. Call or a send a chat to a contact from Jabber, call the contact on their desk phone; call from your desktop using a softphone with Cisco Jabber; call using a mobile device and more:
- Make phone calls, access voicemail, chat with colleagues
- Access voicemails from any device, anytime, anywhere
- Chat with others and view status information using Cisco Jabber or the full Unified Communications suite with collaboration features for Windows and Mac
- Mobility features enable users to view contacts on the softphone and smartphone clients, extending their corporate directory, voicemail and calling features for those who work outside the office
HCS FX eliminates the need for on-premise equipment, maintenance and support. We host the equipment in a former bomb proof nuclear bunker at our secure data center located at FLTG Park. FLTG Park is located in Romulus, NY on the base of the former Seneca Army Depot.
FLTG is a longstanding, award wining Cisco Partner and the first provider in New York State certified to deliver the HCS Solution. Our over 2,000 mile fiber network integrates the local loop for your PSTN connectivity and FLTG can provide unlimited bandwidth for all your communication and collaboration requirements. Our technicians and engineers bring years of experience delivering the most advanced communication and networking technologies to businesses. As FLTG customer, you can be sure that your migration to our HCS platform will be simplified and carefully managed every step of the way.
License Packages Available
With HCS FX, you can choose the license package that works best for each device within your organization and their collaborative requirements. Devices include physical endpoints, mobile clients, PC-based soft clients or third-party client software.
- Essential: Covers 1 device and includes proactive monitoring and managed service; Perfect for Analog Devices, Fax Machines, Very Basic IP Phones
- Basic: Covers 1 device and incluces IM, Presense and Proactive Monitoring and Managed Service; Perfect for Lobby Phones, Breakroom Phones,
Basic Light Phone Users
- Foundation: Covers 1 device and incluces IM, Presense, Jabber Voice, Jabber Video, Video Calling, and Proactive Monitoring and Managed Service; Perfect for Deskbound employees, users with a single endpoint and no need for voicemail
- Standard: Covers 10 device and incluces IM, Presense, Jabber Voice, Jabber Video, Video Calling, and Proactive Monitoring and Managed Service; Perfect for Knowledge Workers, Mobile Workers, Executives, and Users with Multiple Endpoints